Une auberge pour les admirateurs de Jane Austen, et bien plus encore...

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment : -21%
LEGO® Icons 10329 Les Plantes Miniatures, ...
Voir le deal
39.59 €

Twilight : le film

+40
lizzy Darcy
Testifly
Sedna06
Vesper
Artemis
Axoo
Mam'zelle Poupée
Cachou
Accalia
norav
Solveij
Emjy
cecilou41
Elinor
ekaterin64
Galy
Camille Mc Avoy
MarianneJustineBrandon
lorelai59
Violette
Infatuated
MeganEdward
marie21
LiviaCullen
Ellea
Lempicka
Sibylle
Pando_Kat
April
KittKat
christelle
Lunaë
Clelie
misshoneychurch
Resmiranda
Miss Chocolat
Angealyn
anne shirley
Fée clochette
Doddy
44 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Suivant
AuteurMessage
cecilou41
Lover's Lane Wanderer
cecilou41

Twilight : le film - Page 20 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:14

lol! Petite rectif Doddy : Portland, c'est dans l'Orégon Wink
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Elinor
Ready for a strike!
Elinor

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:23

Doddy a écrit:
D'ailleurs ils ont eu des problèmes avec la météo : le soleil pointait trop souvent son nez !

J'ai vu pas mal de vidéos qui montraient effectivement ces problèmes de météo !!
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:25

Sérieux ????? Mais l'Orégon est à côté de l'état de Washington, non ? Puisqu'au début d'Eclipse, quand Charlie annonce à Bella qu'elle peut ressortir de la maison en dehors des heures de cours, Edward dit qu'Alice aimerait aller faire du shopping avec elle mais qu'à cause des meurtres à Seattle il préfère qu'elles aillent à Portland.

Décidément ça se confirme : je suis nulle en géo Very Happy
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3052094/1/
cecilou41
Lover's Lane Wanderer
cecilou41

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 17 Sep 2008 - 22:27

Oui, oui, sérieusement ! J'ai un ami à Portland et c'est bien situé dans l'Orégon, qui est l'état juste au sud de l'état de Washington. Very Happy (je suis aussi très nulle en géo - pire que moi, tu meures - mais j'ai travaillé un été à côté de Seattle, sur Orcas Island, et du coup, j'ai plein d'amis par là-bas, donc je n'ai aucun mérite !)
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Sep 2008 - 10:43

Voici une interview de SMeyer et Catherine Hardwicke (extraite de Media Blvd Magazine)

Citation :
Author Stephenie Meyer and film director Catherine Hardwicke took time out, at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con, to speak with MediaBlvd Magazine about bringing this much-loved romantic saga from page to screen.

MediaBlvd Magazine> Stephenie, how difficult was it for you to hand your story over to a filmmaker and let go of it?

Stephenie Meyer> I’m a quick decision maker. I don’t stress out over things. I just make a decision, and I’m done. But, with the movie thing, they first came to me about six months before Twilight came out, and I knew that it could go either way. And, actually, statistically, it goes the bad way more often. But, what pulled me through was the idea that, if I could just see it on the screen, with one scene right -- preferably the meadow scene -- that was what I really wanted, and I felt it was worth the risk. It was touch and go. There was another script. They could have filmed it and not called it Twilight because it had nothing to do with the book, and that’s kind of frightening. When Summit came into the picture, they were so open to letting us make rules for them, like “Okay, Bella cannot be a track star. Bella cannot have a gun or night vision goggles. And, no jet skis. Are you okay with that?” And, they were so cool!

MediaBlvd> Catherine, how important was it for you to be as true to Stephenie’s creation as you could?

Catherine Hardwicke> The earlier script that they had before was just pretty crazy. Bella was a track star in the first scene. I read it and was like, “This isn’t the girl from the book that I love!” So, everybody wanted to make it as close to the book as possible. The book is long, so we can’t have every scene, but we did the sweetened, condensed milk version.

MediaBlvd> Stephenie, how does your vision of Edward and Bella, and all the other characters, match with the actors who were cast in the movie?

Stephenie> Of course, I have a mental picture and, unfortunately, people can’t climb into my head and pull those out to use them. But, I’m actually amazed, particularly with Rob because Edward was a really hard one to cast. It was tough. I didn’t really know if there was anyone who could do it. I knew it was going to be a version of Edward, but I didn’t know what it was going to be. When they told me Rob was probably the one, I looked him up and thought, “Yeah, he can do a version of Edward. He’s definitely got that vampire thing going on.” And then, when I was on set and I got to watch him go from being Rob to shifting into being Edward, and he actually looked like the Edward in my head, it was a really bizarre experience. It was kind of surreal and almost a little scary. He really had it nailed. So, that was an amazing thing for me. That was very positive.

Catherine> As you can imagine, when you read Stephenie’s description of Edward, you’re like, “Who in the world could possibly live up to that?”

Stephenie> But, look at the poster. That’s Edward!

MediaBlvd> Is his pale skin enhanced with make-up?

Catherine>
Everybody wears some make-up when you’re on camera. He didn’t go out in the sun. He’s British. They don’t have sun over there. He has naturally beautiful, pale skin. And then, of course, in the winter in Portland, you can’t get hardly any sun, anyway.

Stephenie> Except when you’re filming and don’t want it.

MediaBlvd> So, what do you guys think of all this anticipation, and all these people walking around with the Team Edward and Team Jacob t-shirts? Does that create added pressure to make sure you get this film right?

Catherine> There’s no pressure at all! We feel no pressure. It’s fabulous. It’s so cool.

MediaBlvd> There were fans that lined up overnight, just to see the Twilight panel at Comic Con. How do you feel about that sort of dedication?

Stephenie> Yeah, one of the kids, that we’ve worked with before, texted my publicist the night before the panel and said, “There is already a line!” I went, “Wow!” I don’t camp out for anything, so that’s impressive.

Catherine> It was pretty crazy!

MediaBlvd> Are you still surprised by that kind of thing? It seems like there’s been a frenzy since it began, hasn’t there?

Stephenie> You know, it’s been a gradual building. When I first started doing this, I remember my first event because we were so lucky to scrape together 20 people who would come and listen to someone who had never done a book before. And, that was actually great. We could sit and talk about everything and really get into the characters. I kind of miss those days. We got up to a hundred people and I’d freak out and say, “There’s 100 people in there!” Now, I just have to suck it up and talk to 6,000 people. It’s just part of the job, I guess.

MediaBlvd> How does that influence your writing and how you move forward?

Stephenie> It doesn’t. The writing is so separate. I knew the story before the fans were part of it, and so I knew where I was going. It didn’t really affect the way I wrote anything.

MediaBlvd> The great thing about this story is that it’s from a woman’s perspective. You’ve got a female director and a female screenwriter, and it’s got such a strong female point of view. Was it important for you to have those voices in there?

Stephenie> For me, it was a very natural thing to write from the human female’s perspective because I wasn’t thinking about what I was doing. I wasn’t thinking, “Well, I want to promote girl power.” No, this was just for me. It was just a real natural thing. And, I am glad that it’s in the hands of a woman because I do think that women see things differently. I’m glad that the male fan base is building because girls grew up reading books by men, all through school. We’re assigned to read them. You get the male perspective down pretty well. But, boys don’t always have to read books written by girls, or see movies that come from that point of view. I think it’s good, just for communication, to have that interchange of ideas. So, I’m really glad it’s that way.

Catherine> I think Stephenie is able to get into the guy’s point of view too. Reading some of Midnight Sun, you really get to see Edward’s point of view too. She does have a balance.

Stephenie> If I would have known how the story was going to turn out, I probably would have started by writing from Edward’s perspective because it’s so much more exciting when the vampires are telling the story. But, a human female was easier to write for me.

MediaBlvd> Do you think this strong female perspective is indicating a movement in our culture?

Stephenie> It would be great if it was, wouldn’t it? I think it was cool that there were a whole bunch of girls at Comic Con.

MediaBlvd> What made Comic Con a good place to promote this film?

Catherine> It seemed like a natural. People get so excited there, and that passion just translates to the rest of the world, when people see that excitement.

Stephenie> It was a fun venue to talk about it. There was no pressure. Everyone was just there to have a good time. And, they’re the fans. They’re there and they love stuff and they get all excited. It’s fun for us to be able to be with that group.

MediaBlvd> Bella is not the typical teen, in any way. What do you think about how she compares to other teenagers?

Stephenie> I think she’s more of a typical teen than people give her credit for. She’s a little more withdrawn and she’s quieter, but there are so many girls out there who do not know Kung-Fu, and if a guy jumps them in the alley they’re not going to turn around with a roundhouse kick. When I was in high school, I read. That was my main entertainment. And, there’s a lot of people who are just quieter, and who aren’t having the Prada lifestyle, and who don’t go to a special school in New York, where everyone’s rich and fabulous. There’s normal people out there, and I think that’s one of the reasons why Bella’s become so popular.

Catherine> I could really relate to her insecurity and her clumsiness.

MediaBlvd> How much communication did you two have during the process? Catherine, how much did you want to do your own thing? And, Stephenie, how much did you want to just separate your book from the film?

Catherine> It wasn’t like, “I want to do my own thing.” I wanted to do what Stephenie had created, and make it as cool, make everybody just embrace it and make those characters come to life. We tried to talk to Stephenie, but she was a bit busy writing two other books.

Stephenie> Every time that Catherine called me, she’d be like, “Where are you now?,” and I’d say, “Oh, I’m in London now,” or “Oh, I’m in Detroit,” or wherever I was. So, it was a busy time. But, she was great about including me in everything. She’d say, “We’re thinking about this, what do you think?,” and I wasn’t expecting that because I’ve heard the stories. I know it’s not normally like that when you adapt a book. This experience was probably the best I could have hoped for. I’m a natural pessimist, so I was waiting for the door to fall out underneath, but it was great. They were so good about wanting my opinion and letting me know what was going on, and keeping me in the loop. It was really nice.
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Sep 2008 - 11:47

C'est quand même interessant de se rendre compte que s'il ne devait rester qu'une scène dans tout le film pour Stephenie, ce serait la même que pour la plupart d'entre nous!!! cheers

Non, nous ne sommes pas folles Shocked , nous sommes juste comme l'auteur! Razz
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 18 Sep 2008 - 11:50

En même temps tout est parti de là Very Happy Cette scène doit vraiment avoir une place à part dans le coeur de SMeyer à cause de ça et pas seulement parce qu'elle est magnifique et swoonesque à mort...
Emjy
Angel of Temptation

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep 2008 - 14:26

La pré-promo du film bat son plein, j'ai trouvé 2 scans du magazine Cosmo Girl sur une communauté Livejournal Arrow .

Twilight : le film - Page 20 28ul01k_th Twilight : le film - Page 20 O55bwh_th

J'espère que c'est le bon endroit pour les poster. Sinon, je m'en excuse par avance Embarassed
http://emjy.wordpress.com/
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeSam 20 Sep 2008 - 19:20

Tu es pile au bon endroit, Emjy Very Happy Merci pour l'article
Solveij
Subtil compliment
Solveij

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep 2008 - 15:18

Je ne sais pas si c'est normal mais je ne vois rien d'écrit sur les cinq messages précédents... Vous aussi ?
norav
Northern Breath
norav

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep 2008 - 15:44

Oui, c'est normal. Il y a un bug du forum sur les messages d'hier apparemment.

Par contre, ce serait sympa que tu ailles te présenter dans le topic bienvenue pour que l'on en saches un peu plus sur toi. C'est toujours plus sympa de mieux se connaître. Very Happy
cecilou41
Lover's Lane Wanderer
cecilou41

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeLun 22 Sep 2008 - 20:18

Merci pour l'article !
Il est vraiment trèèèèèèèèès Twilight : le film - Page 20 548707 ce petit Jacob/Taylor :-)
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMar 23 Sep 2008 - 15:27

Le Twilight Tuesday de cette semaine est consacré à une interview de Kella Lutz qui joue Emmett. C'est par ici.
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 15:56

Les filles, ne me laissez pas poster toute seule lol... Ca ne vous intéresse donc pas ce que je vous raconte ? Razz

Voici un article du Blog MTV qui parle des scènes additionnelles qui ont été tournées il y a quelques semaines : Arrow

Bon, rien de révolutionnaire non plus... Sur Lion&Lamb on ronge toutes notre frein en attendant le trailer... Encore 3 semaines d'après ce qu'on sait, snif... Sad
Resmiranda
Faithful Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 16:18

Emue par ton sentiment d'abandon je vais donc poster ce message hautement constructif :

Encore trois semaines affraid affraid Twilight : le film - Page 20 17735 Twilight : le film - Page 20 17735 Twilight : le film - Page 20 17735 Twilight : le film - Page 20 302347 Twilight : le film - Page 20 302347 Twilight : le film - Page 20 302347
http://mysideofthestory.hautetfort.com
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 17:06

Je ne voudrais pas en rajouter une couche mais je crois qu'une fois qu'on aura vu le trailer, ça sera encore plus dur d'attendre la sortie du film. C'est trop long Twilight : le film - Page 20 639488
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 17:25

Ouais mais au moins on aura une vidéo de 2min avec de nouvelles images que je pourrai me passer en boucle pour patienter...
KittKat
Romancière anglaise
KittKat

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 17:41

Ralala.... 3 semaines... et puis après, un peu plus de 2 mois... Damned, il va falloir que je m'occupe bigrement du cerveau moi, sinon je crois que je ne vais pas arriver à tenir tout ca temps Twilight : le film - Page 20 302347
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 17:44

C'est pour ça que j'ai inventé le système de la photo du jour Wink
KittKat
Romancière anglaise
KittKat

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 17:49

Et pour un sacré système, c'est un sacré système...Twilight : le film - Page 20 Inclassable37
Que ferait-on sans notre Doddy ??? Twilight : le film - Page 20 Amour77
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 19:43

Doddy a écrit:
Ouais mais au moins on aura une vidéo de 2min avec de nouvelles images que je pourrai me passer en boucle pour patienter...

Et de laquelle on pourra faire de nouvelles caps pour faire de nouvelles fanarts à nous couper le souffle!!!!

J'espère qu'on verra un peu plus les autres membres dans la famille Cullen dans ce trailer Twilight : le film - Page 20 553975
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 21:42

Raaaaaaaaah preuve que décidément j'ai vraiment besoin de nouveaux éléments sur ce film (moi accro ? jamais Twilight : le film - Page 20 398755 ) une simple nouvelle photo vient de me mettre en émoi

Spoiler:

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Edwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard !!!!!!!!!!! Twilight : le film - Page 20 284494
KittKat
Romancière anglaise
KittKat

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 21:59

Je crois que je saisi parfaitement ce que tu veux dire Doddy, je dois être plus ou moins (mais je penche nettement pour le plus....) dans le même état que toi... Twilight : le film - Page 20 Inclassable25Twilight : le film - Page 20 Inclassable25Twilight : le film - Page 20 Inclassable25
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeMer 24 Sep 2008 - 23:33

Twilight : le film - Page 20 127352 On a une nouvelle photo Twilight : le film - Page 20 127352 On a une nouvelle photo Twilight : le film - Page 20 127352 On a une nouvelle photo Twilight : le film - Page 20 127352
Resmiranda
Faithful Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitimeJeu 25 Sep 2008 - 8:27

Une nouvelle photo pour bien commencer la journée cheers Je t'ai déjà dis que je t'adorais Doddy ? Twilight : le film - Page 20 398755 Twilight : le film - Page 20 398755

ça devient de plus en plus long : avant il y avait noël maintenant il y a la sortie ciné de Twilight.
http://mysideofthestory.hautetfort.com
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Twilight : le film   Twilight : le film - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Twilight : le film
Page 20 sur 40Aller à la page : Précédent  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Suivant