Une auberge pour les admirateurs de Jane Austen, et bien plus encore...

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-55%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Coffret d’outils – STANLEY – STMT0-74101 – 38 pièces – ...
21.99 € 49.04 €
Voir le deal

An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray

3 participants
AuteurMessage
Jess Swann
Romancière anglaise
Jess Swann

An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray  Empty
MessageSujet: An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray    An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray  Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mai 2016 - 17:05

Présentation de l'éditeur : This very, very short story tells the tale of Lydia Bennet's first meeting with Lady Catherine. It takes place after her elopement, when she is in London, on her way to Gretna Green. This is a mash-up between Evelina and Pride and Prejudice. It was written with the sole purpose to delight the reader and to entice the reader to read this writer's novel Georgiana's Fall, a mash-up between La Traviata and Pride and Prejudice. Please review and let me know whether you like these mash-ups, because I plan to do more to advertise my poor darling, my baby, my fledgling novel Georgiana's Fall. This very short story is best read with Kindle Unlimited.

An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray  29856474

Mon avis:
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://leslecturesdejessswann.overblog.com/
Juliette2a
Tenant of Hamley Hall
Juliette2a

MessageSujet: Re: An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray    An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray  Icon_minitimeSam 28 Mai 2016 - 17:10

Merci pour ton avis, Jess ! cheers
Selenh
Méchante Femme Savante
Selenh

MessageSujet: Re: An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray    An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray  Icon_minitimeLun 30 Mai 2016 - 17:20

Itou !
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray    An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray  Icon_minitime

An Unfortunate Adventure: A Pride and Prejudice Variation de Kate McCray
Page 1 sur 1