Une auberge pour les admirateurs de Jane Austen, et bien plus encore...

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
-45%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
PC Portable LG Gram 17″ Intel Evo Core i7 32 Go /1 To
1099.99 € 1999.99 €
Voir le deal

Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]

+5
Angealyn
anne shirley
Resmiranda
MeganEdward
Doddy
9 participants
Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant
AuteurMessage
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Empty
MessageSujet: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 13:41

Il y a quelques semaines, la rédaction de Blast Magazine a publié ses 10 moments préférés dans toute la saga par ordre décroissant de préférence.

Attention, ce qui suit contient des spoilers Breaking Dawn !

Voici donc leur classement :

Citation :
10 - The end of “Breaking Dawn”
“‘We have plenty of time to work on it,’ I reminded him.
‘Forever and forever and forever,’ he murmured.
‘That sounds exactly right to me.’
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.”

9 - Bella and Edward’s first ever kiss from “Twilight”
“I couldn’t breathe.
He hesitated - not in the normal way, the human way.
Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.
Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.
And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.”

8 - Jacob imprints from “Breaking Dawn”
“My jerking came to a stop; heat flooded through me, stronger than before, but it was a new kind of heat - not a burning.
It was a glowing.
Everything inside me came undone as I stared at the tiny porcelain face of the half-vampire, half-human baby. [...] The gravity of the earth no longer tied me to the place where I stood.
It was the baby girl in the blond vampire’s arms that held me here now.”

7 - The cliff jump in “New Moon”
“I smiled and raised my arms straight out, as if I were going to dive, lifting my face into the rain. But it was too ingrained from years of swimming at the public pool - feet first, first time. I leaned forward, crouching to get more spring…
And I flung myself from the cliff.”

6 - Bella first sees Edward in “Twilight”
“It was there, sitting in the lunchroom, trying to make conversation with seven curious strangers, that I first saw them.
They were sitting in the corner of the cafeteria, as far away from where I sat as possible in the long room. There were five of them. [...] The last was lanky, less bulky, with untidy, bronze-colored hair. He was more boyish than the others, who looked like they could be in college, or even teachers here rather than students.
[...]‘That’s Edward. He’s gorgeous, of course, but don’t waste your time. He doesn’t date. Apparently none of the girls here are good-looking enough for him.’ She sniffed, a clear case of sour grapes. I wondered when he’d turned her down.”

5 - The wedding from “Breaking Dawn”
“I didn’t realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words.
‘I do,’ I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.
When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious.
‘I do,’ he vowed.”

4 - Bella’s first kiss with Edward as a vampire in “Breaking Dawn”
“It was like he’d never kissed me - like this was our first kiss. And in truth, he’d never kissed me this way before.
It almost made me feel guilty. Surely I was in breach of the contract. I couldn’t be allowed to have this, too.”

3 - Bella punches Jacob in “Eclipse”
“Finally, he let go of my face and leaned away.
‘Are you done now?’ I asked in an expressionless voice.
‘Yes,’ he sighed. He started to smile, closing his eyes.
I pulled my arm back and then let it snap forward, punching him in the mouth with as much power as I could force out of my body.
There was a crunching sound.
‘Ow! OW!’ I screamed, frantically hopping up and down in agony while I clutched my hand to my chest. It was broken, I could feel it.
Jacob stared at me in shock. ‘Are you alright?’
‘No, dammit! You broke my hand!‘”

2 - The meadow scene from “Twilight”
“‘Isabella.’ He pronounced my full name carefully, then playfully ruffled my hair with his free hand. A shock ran through my body at his casual touch. ‘Bella, I couldn’t live with myself if I ever hurt you. You don’t know how it’s tortured me.’ [...] He lifted his glorious, agonized eyes to mine. ‘You are the most important thing to me now. The most important thing to me ever.’”

1 - The tent scene from “Eclipse”
“‘Please!’ Edward hissed. ‘Do you mind!’
‘What?’ Jacob whispered back, his tone surprised.
‘Do you think you could attempt to control your thoughts?’ Edward’s low whisper was furious.
‘No one said you had to listen,’ Jacob muttered, defiant, yet still embarrassed. ‘Get out of my head.’
‘I wish I could. You have no idea how loud your little fantasies are. It’s like you’re shouting them at me.’
‘I’ll try to keep it down,’ Jacob whispered sarcastically.”

Soi-dit en passant, ça me paraît toujours bizarre de voir qu'ils mettent la scène de la tente en premier, ce passage m'a tellement mis mal à l'aise... pale

Je vous propose un petit jeu : établir votre propre classement... Sachant que Midnight Sun n'est pas encore paru, mieux vaut ne pas citer de scène de ce tome mais tous les autres sont permis, Breaking Dawn aussi bien évidemment.

Et, of course, les citations sont obligatoires Wink C'est d'ailleurs pour ça que je ne vous soumets pas mon classement tout de suite... Malheureusement je n'ai pas encore trouvé le moyen de me ballader avec mes 4 tomes en même temps... faut que j'investisse dans un e-book lol

Enjoy ! Very Happy Je ne sais pas pourquoi mais j'ai l'impression qu'on va bien swooner... Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 41810

Dernière édition par Doddy le Ven 26 Sep 2008 - 17:11, édité 4 fois
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3052094/1/
MeganEdward
Ready for a strike!
MeganEdward

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 17:15

Super idée de topic ! cheers

Malheureusement, si les citations de Révélation sont permise, je ne sais pas si je vais passer régulièrement ici ! No
Même si le 22 octobre approche à grands pas ! Wink
Olala j'ai hâte ! bounce bounce
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 17:17

Effectivement te déconseille de venir ici si tu n'as pas encore lu BD. D'ailleurs ça me fait bizarre de lire le titre français, je n'ai pas du tout l'habitude de les utiliser Very Happy

Je devrais peut-être renommer mon topic en précisant qu'il y a des spoilers... Ma co-mairesse tu en penses quoi ?
Resmiranda
Faithful Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 17:40

Oh la la le classement qui tue!! bon je suis pas trop en accord avec leur n° 1 par contre ! Je vais de suite me torturer les méninges pour faire le mien. Excellente idée Doddy cheers
http://mysideofthestory.hautetfort.com
MeganEdward
Ready for a strike!
MeganEdward

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 18:17

Comme vous, je n'aurais pas du tout mis le passage de la tente en premier ! No

Euh...une question, même ceux qui n'ont pas lu Révélation peuvent participer ?

Je crois que je connais déjà la réponse vu qu'il y en a pas mal qui, comme moi, ne l'ont pas lu. Mais je préfère être sûre ! lol!
anne shirley
Delights of Kindred Spirit
anne shirley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 18:26

Super idée Doddy ! Mais que ça va être dur comme classement ! Il y a tellement de moments de Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 548707

En tout cas, une chose est sûre, mon classement sera très différent de celui proposé par Blas Magzine !
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 19:38

@ MeganEdward, loin de moi l'idée de t'empêcher de participer mais je crois qu'il vaudrait mieux que tu attendes d'avoir lu le 4ème tome, sinon ton classement risque de ne pas être complet! Doddy et moi même avons attendu exprès qu'un grand nombre ait fini la lecture avant d'ouvrir ce topic. Il s'agit d'avoir une vue d'ensemble de la saga, chose qui est impossible si on a pas lu le dernier tome Smile

@ Doddy, je pense qu'effectivement qu'il serait sage de changer le titre du topic, peut être quelque chose comme : Saga Twilight: Vos 10 moments préférés (attention SPOILERS tome 4)... enfin tu adaptes Razz
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 19:48

Je vais changer le titre de ce pas.

MeganEward : je ne veux pas faire de plan sur la comète, mais à mon avis tu voudras inclure certaines scènes de Breaking Dawn dans ton classement donc mieux vaut attendre Wink
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 19:53

Oh non, il va falloir que je me replonge dans Twilight, trop dur lol!

En tout cas, je crois que je connais déjà mon numéro 1 mais pour les autres, ça sera plus dur.

Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 548707 en perspective drunken
Resmiranda
Faithful Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 19:56

Tu as raison Chinchilla, pour faire ce classement en toute objectivité il faut que je relise les 4. Je me sacrifie de bonne grâce Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 25855
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeMar 16 Sep 2008 - 20:09

C'est super dur... Je connais mes deux premiers (et ma co-mairesse doit savoir ce que c'est lol) mais alors les autres ??? Enfin je pense à plein de scènes mais les classer va être une sacrée paire de manches.
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 17:08

Bon puisque personne ne se décide, j'ouvre le bal. Very Happy

Alors, je suis désolée… j’ai triché… Ca ne vous aura pas échappé, j’ai changé le titre du topic… Pourquoi ? Bah euh… Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 398755 j’ai fait ma liste de tous les moments que j’adore dans la saga (enfin presque tous, sinon j’aurais cité les bouquins). Et j’en avais plus de 30. Et c’était impossible de descendre à 10.
Du coup… Je me suis dit que vous ne seriez pas contre plus de swoon donc ma liste s’élève à 20 passages… dont certains tirés de Breaking Dawn donc attention aux spoilers si vous ne l’avez pas lu.

Enjoy !

20 - Edward joue son lullaby au piano pour la première fois devant Bella [Twilight]

Citation :
The music slowed, transforming into something softer, and to my surprise I detected the melody of his lullaby weaving through the profusion of notes.
“You inspired this one,” he said softly. The music grew unbearably sweet.

19 – Edward avoue à Bella qu’il l’a regardée dormir [Twilight]

Citation :
“You did say my name,” he admitted.
I sighed in defeat. “A lot?”
“How much do you mean by ‘a lot’, exactly?”
“Oh no!” I hung my head.
He pulled me against his chest, softly, naturally.
“Don’t be self-conscious,” he whispered in my ear. “If I could dream at all, it would be about you. And I’m not ashamed of it.”

18 – Bella se noie [New Moon]

Citation :
I saw him, and I had no will to fight. It was so clear, so much more defined than any memory. My subconscious had stored Edward away in flawless detail, saving him for this final moment. I could see his perfect face as if he were really there; the exact shape of his lips, the line of his jaw, the gold glinting in his furious eyes. He was angry, naturally, that I was giving up. His teeth were clenched, and nostrils flared with rage.
“No! Bella, no!”
My ears were flooded with the freezing water, but his voice was clearer than ever. I ignored his word and I concentrated on the sound of his voice. Why would I fight when I was so happy where I was? […] I’d forgotten what real happiness felt like.
Happiness. It made the whole dying thing pretty bearable.
The current won at that moment. […] Water flooded down my throat, chocking and burnin. The iron bar seemed to be dragging me, pulling me away from Edward, deeper into the dark, to the ocean floor.
Goodbye, I love you, was my last thought.

17 – Jacob tente d’embrasser Bella [Eclipse]

Citation :
“What happened ?” Edward demanded, his voice going flat.
“I punched Jacob,” I admitted.
“Good,” Edward said bleakly. “Though I’m sorry you’re hurt.
I laughed once, because he sounded as Charlie had.
“I wish I’d hurt him.” I sighed in frustration. “I didn’t do any damage at all.”
“I can fix that,” he offered.
“I was hoping you would say that.”
[…]
Et plus tard quand Jacob et Edward se disputent :
“One more thing,” Edward said slowly. “I’ll be fighting for her, too. You should know that. I’m not taking anything for granted, and I’ll be fighting twice as hard as you will.”
“Good,” Jacob growled. “It’s no fun beating someone who forfeits.”
“She is mine.” Edward’s low voice was suddenly dark, not as composed as before. “I didn’t say I would fight fair.”

16 – Edward tente de convaincre Bella de le laisser la porter pendant qu’il court [Twilight]

Citation :
He placed his hands against the Jeep on either side of my head and leaned forward, forcing me to press back against the door. He leaned in even closer, his face inches from mine. I had no room to escape.
“Now,” he breathed, and just his smell disturbed my thought process, “what exactly are you worrying about?”
“Well, um, hitting a tree –“ I gulped “ – and dying. And then getting sick.”
He fought back a smile. Then he bent his head down and touched his cool lips softly to the hollow at the base of my throat.
“Are you still worried now?” he murmured against my skin.
“Yes.” I struggled to concentrate. “About hitting trees and getting sick.”
His nose drew a line up the skin of my throat to the point of my chin. His cold breath tickled my skin.
“And now?” his lips whispered against my jaw.
“Trees,” I gasped. “Motion sickness.”
He lifted his face to kiss my eyelids. “Bella, you don’t really think I would hit a tree, do you?”
“No but I might.” There was no confidence in my voice. He smelled an easy victory.
He kissed slowly down my cheek, stopping just at the corner of my mouth.
“Would I let a tree hurt you?” His lips barely brushed against my trembling lower lips.
“No,” I breathed. I knew there was a second part to my brilliant defense, but I couldn’t quite call it back.
“You see,” he said, his lips moving against mine. “There’s nothing to be afraid of, is there?”
“No,” I sighed, giving up.

15 – Edward entend les pensées de Renesmee pour la première fois [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
Edward was staring off into space, his face blank as he listened.
“What?” Bella asked, her face just glowing away. “What’s he thinking now?”
At first he didn’t answer, and then – shocking all the rest of us again, three distinct and separate gasps – he laid his ear tenderly against her belly.
“He loves you,” Edward whispered, sounding dazed. “He absolutely adores you.”

14 – Bella pleure en se réveillant pendant la nuit de noces [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
I gasped aloud, now, disoriented by the dark room. Only a second ago, it seemed, I had been under the brilliant sun.
“Bella?” Edward whispered, his arms tight around me, shaking me gently. “Are you alright, sweetheart?”
“Oh,” I gasped again. Just a dream, not real. To my utter astonishment, tears overflowed from my eyes without warning, gushing down my face.
“Bella!” he said, louder, alarmed now. “What’s wrong?” He wiped the tears from my hot cheeks with cold, frantic fingers, but others followed.
“It was only a dream.” I couldn’t contain the low sob that broke in my voice. […]
“It’s okay, love, you’re fine, I’m here.” He rocked me back and forth, a little too fast to soothe. “Did you have another nightmare? It wasn’t real.”
“Not a nightmare.” I shook my head, scrubbing the back of my hand against my eyes. “It was a good dream.” My voice broke again.
“Then why are you crying?” he asked, bewildered.
“Because I woke up,” I wailed, wrapping my arms around his neck in a chokehold and sobbing into his throat.
He laughed once at my logic.

13 – Edward et Bella s’écrivent en classe [Eclipse]

Citation :
E: I wasn't about to send you off alone. With you luck, not even the black box would survive.
[...]
Like I couldn't fly cross country without bringing the plane down. Very funny.
B: So let's say my bad luck did crash the plane. What exactly were you going to do about it?
E: Why is the plane crashing?
He was trying to hide a smile now.
B: The pilots are passed out drunk.
E: Easy. I'd fly the plane.
Of course. I pursed my lips and tried again.
B: Both engines have exploded and we're falling in a death spiral toward the earth.
E: I'd wait till we were close enough to the ground, get a good grip on you, kick out the wall and jump. Then I'd run you back to the scene of the accident, and we'd stumble around like the two luckiest survivors in history.
I stared at him wordlessly.
"What?" he whispered.
I shook my head in awe. "Nothing," I mouthed.

12 – Edward avoue à Bella qu’il n’est plus tenté de boire son sang [Eclipse]

Citation :
I watched him carefully as he cleaned the gash, looking for some sign of distress. He continued to breathe evenly in and out, the same small smile on his lips.
“How?” I finally asked as he smoothed a bandage across my palm.
He shrugged. “I got over it.”
“You… got over it? When? How?” I tried to remember the last time he’d held his breath around me. All I could think of was my wretched birthday party last September.
Edward pursed his lips, seeming to search for the words. “I lived through an entire twenty-four hours thinking that you were dead, Bella. That changed the way I look at a lot of things.”

11 – Le mariage [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
“I didn’t realize I was crying until it was time to say the binding words.
‘I do,’ I managed to choke out in a nearly unintelligible whisper, blinking my eyes clear so I could see his face.
When it was his turn to speak, the words rang clear and victorious.
‘I do,’ he vowed.”

Dernière édition par Doddy le Sam 27 Sep 2008 - 17:56, édité 5 fois
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 17:08

Arf pas assez de place...

Donc suite et fin :

10 – La nuit de noces [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
I half-smiled, then raised my free hand and placed it over his heart. White on white; we matched, for once. He shuddered the tiniest bit at my warm touch. His breath came rougher now.
“I promised we would try,” he whispered, suddenly tense. “If… if I do something wrong, if I hurt you, you must tell me at once.”
I nodded solemnly, keeping my eyes on his. I took another step through the waves and leaned my head against his chest.
“Don’t be afraid,” I murmured. “We belong together.”
I was abruptly overwhelmed by the truth of my own words. This moment was so perfect, so right, there was no way to doubt it.
His arms wrapped around me, holding me against him, summer and winter. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was a live wire.
“Forever,” he agreed, and then pulled us gently into deeper water.

9 – Bella réalise qu’Edward l’aime toujours [New Moon]

Citation :
“Oh!”
“Bella?”
“Oh. Okay. I see.”
“Your epiphany?” he asked, his voice uneven and strained.
“You love me,” I marveled. The sense of conviction and rightness washed through me again.
Though his eyes were still anxious, the crooked smile I loved best flashed across his face. “Truly I do.”
My heard inflated like it was going to crack right through my ribs. It filled my chest and blocked my throat that I could not speak.
He really did want me the way I wanted him – forever. It was only fear for my soul, for the human things he didn’t want to take from me, that made him so desperate to leave me mortal. Compared to the fear that he didn’t want me, this hurdle – my soul – seemed almost insignificant.
He took my face tightly between his cool hands and kissed me until I was so dizzy the forest was spinning.

8 – Edward demande Bella en mariage [Eclipse]

Citation :
“Now, I want to do this right. Please, please, keep in mind that you’ve already agreed to this, and don’t ruin it for me.”
“Oh no,”I gasped as he slid down onto one knee.”
“Be nice,” he muttered.
I took a deep breath.
“Isabella Swan?” He looked up at me through his impossibly long lashes, his golden eyes soft but, somehow, still scorching. “I promise to love you forever – every single day of forever. Will you marry me?”
There were many things I wanted to say, some of them not nice at all, and others more disgustingly gooey and romantic that he probably dreamed I was capable of. Rather than embarrass myself with either, I whispered, “Yes.”
“Thank you,” he said simply. He took my left hand and kissed each of my fingertips before he kissed the ring that was now mine.

7 – Bella est jalouse de Tanya [Eclipse]

Citation :
He sighed. “Tanya expressed a little interest. I let her know, in a very courteous, gentlemanly fashion, that I did not return that interest. End of story.”
I kept my voice as even as possible. “Tell me something. What does Tanya look like?”
“Just like the rest of us – white skin, gold eyes,” he answered too quickly.
“And, of course, extraordinarily beautiful.”
I felt him shrug.
“I suppose, to human eyes,” he said, indifferent. “You know what, though?”
“What?” My voice was petulant.
He put his lips right to my ear; his cold breath tickled.
“I prefer brunettes.”
“She’s a blonde. That figures.”
“Strawberry blonde. Not at all my type.”
I thought about that for a while, trying to concentrate as his lips moved slowly along my cheek, down my throat, and back up again. He made the circuit three times before I spoke.
“I guess that’s okay, then,” I decided.
“Hmm,” he whispered against my skin. “You’re quite adorable when you’re jealous. It’s surprisingly enjoyable.”
I scowled into the darkness.
“It’s late,” he said again, murmuring, almost crooning now, his voice smoother than silk. “Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever touched my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love.”

He started to hum my lullaby, and I knew it was only a matter of time till I succumbed, so I closed my eyes and snuggled closer into his chest.

6 – Premier baiser après la transformation de Bella [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
I stared into his eyes and heard my own voice for the first time.
“I love you,” I said, but it sounded like singing. My voice rang and shimmered like a bell.
His answering smile dazzled me more than it ever had when I was human; I could really saw it now.
“As I love you,” he told me.
He took my face between his hands and leaned his face to mine – slow enough to remind me to be careful. He kissed me, soft as a whisper at first, and then suddenly stronger, fiercer. I tried to remember to be gentle with him, but it was hard work to remember anything in the onslaught of sensation, hard to hold on to any coherent thought.
It was like he’d never kissed me – like this was our first kiss. And, in truth, he’d never kiss me this way before.

5 – Première nuit au cottage [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
He was all new, a different person as our bodies tangled gracefully into one on the sand-pale floor. No caution, no restraint. No fear – especially not that. We could love together – both active participants now. Finally equals.
Like our kisses before, every touch was more than I was used to. So much of himself he’d been holding back. Necessary at the time, but I couldn’t believe how much I’d been missing.

4 – Edward embrasse Bella pour la première fois [Twilight]

Citation :
He hesitated – not in the normal way, the human way. Not the way a man might hesitate before he kissed a woman, to gauge her reaction, to see how he would be received. Perhaps he would hesitate to prolong the moment, that ideal moment of anticipation, sometimes better than the kiss itself.
Edward hesitated to test himself, to see if this was safe, to make sure he was still in control of his need.
And then his cold, marble lips pressed very softly against mine.

3 – Scène finale [Breaking Dawn]

Citation :
I concentrated even harder, dredging up the specific memories I’d saved for this moment, letting them flood my mind, and hopefully his as well.
Some of the memories were not clear – dim human memories, seen through weak eyes and heard through weak ears: the first time I’d seen his face… the way it felt when he’d held me in the meadow… the sound of his voice through the darkness of my faltering consciousness when he’d saved me from James… his face as he waited under a canopy of flowers to marry me… every precious moment from the island… his cold hands touching our baby through my skin…
And the sharp memories, perfectly recalled; his face when I’d opened my eyes to my new life, to the endless dawn of immortality… that first kiss… that first night…
His lips, suddenly fierce against mine, broke my concentration.
[…]
“Can you do it again?” he wondered.
I grimaced. “It’s very difficult.”
He waited, his expression eager.
“I can’t keep it up if I’m even the slightest bit distracted,” I warned him.
“I’ll be good,” he promised.
I pursed my lips, my eyes narrowing. Then I smiled.
I pressed my hands to his face again, hefted the shield right out of my mind, and then started in where I’d left off – with the crystal-clear memory of the first night of my new life… lingering on the details.
I laughed breathlessly when his urgent kiss interrupted my efforts again.
“Damn it,” he growled, kissing hungrily the edge of my jaw.
“We have plenty of time to work on it,” I reminded him.
“Forever and forever and forever,” he murmured.
“That sounds exactly right to me.”
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.

2 – The meadow scene [Twilight]

Citation :
With deliberate slowness, his hands slid down the sides of my neck. I shivered, and I heard him catch his breath. But his hands didn’t pause as they softly moved to my shoulders, and then stopped.
His face drifted to the side, his nose skimming across my collarbone. He came to rest with the side of his face pressed tenderly against my chest.
Listening to my heart.

1 – La première nuit d’Edward et Bella après leurs retrouvailles [New Moon]

Citation :
“You’re not asleep and you’re not dead. I’m here, and I love you. I have always love and I will always love you. I was thinking of you, seeing your face in my mind, every second I was away. When I told you that I didn’t want you, it was the very blackest kind of blasphemy. […] Before you, Bella, my life was a moonless night. Very dark, but there were stars – points of light and reason… And then you shot across my sky like a meteor. Suddenly everything was on fire, there was brilliancy, there was beauty. When you were gone, when the meteor had fallen over the horizon, everything went black. Nothing had changed, but my eyes were blinded by the light. I couldn’t see the stars anymore. And there was no more reason for anything.”

Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaah je l'aiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime !!!!!!! Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 553975 Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 284494 Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 284494 Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 41810 drunken

Allez les filles, c'est à vous maintenant !!!!! Very Happy

Dernière édition par Doddy le Sam 27 Sep 2008 - 18:04, édité 4 fois
Resmiranda
Faithful Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 18:14

Est ce vraiment utile ? : je crois qu'on a toutes les mêmes lol! lol!

Je plussoie à 100 % ton classement Doddy

Bon je vais me pencher quand même sur le mien même si il va cruellement manquer d'originalité.
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 18:16

Oh il y a quelques scènes que je n'ai pas citées et l'ordre peut varier Wink
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 19:49

Doddy, j'avoue, tu viens de me surprendre avec ton numéro 1!!!! Shocked
Je meurs d'envie de faire ce classement aussi, mais il va me falloir un bout de temps, car il faudrait également que je relise au moins New Moon et Eclipse, mais promis je m'y mettrais rapidement!
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 19:49

Pourquoi je t'ai surprise avec mon numéro 1 ?
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 20:02

Parce que j'etais persuadée que c'était le numero 2 ton numero 1 Very Happy
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeVen 26 Sep 2008 - 20:04

Ah !
Bah moi aussi... Mais bon... depuis que j'ai ouvert ce topic j'ai réfléchi et... non décidément je crois que j'ai un peu plus swooné sur ce passage que sur la scène de la prairie.

Par contre je viens de me rendre compte que j'ai oublié de mettre le moment où Bella sauve Edward sur la place de Volterra... Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 751794
anne shirley
anne shirley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2008 - 0:05

J'adore ton classement Doddy ! Il va falloir que je réfléchisse un peu avant de faire le mien... Je crois qu'une relecture s'impose ! lol!
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2008 - 1:26

Dans mes bras ma jumelle!!!! cheers Je suis contente de voir que je ne suis pas la seule à avoir besoin d'une relecture avant de prendre une telle décision! Very Happy
cecilou41
Lover's Lane Wanderer
cecilou41

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2008 - 8:58

Je suis absolument incapable de faire un tel top 20 !! C'est beaucoup trop dur !!! Mais j'aime beaucoup le tien Doddy !
Pando_Kat
Lady Gunslinger of Gilead
Pando_Kat

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2008 - 10:37

Wow, magnifique classement Doddy, mais comme Cecilou, je ne me sens pas capable de faire pareil lol! drunken

N°1 loyal subject of the One and Only Queen Margaret Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] 553975
Doddy
The Lady of Pemberley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2008 - 11:24

angealyn a écrit:
Dans mes bras ma jumelle!!!! cheers Je suis contente de voir que je ne suis pas la seule à avoir besoin d'une relecture avant de prendre une telle décision! Very Happy

Dites plutôt que vous cherchez une bonne excuse pour vous replonger dans la saga ! Razz
anne shirley
anne shirley

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitimeSam 27 Sep 2008 - 11:43

Embarassed Oups, je crois qu'on est démasquées...

Mais non voyons Doddy ! C'est juste par acquis de conscience pour ne pas risquer de faire un mauvais classement ! lol!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]   Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn] Icon_minitime

Vos 20 moments préférés [Spoilers Breaking Dawn]
Page 1 sur 2Aller à la page : 1, 2  Suivant