Une auberge pour les admirateurs de Jane Austen, et bien plus encore...

AccueilRechercherS'enregistrerConnexion
Le Deal du moment :
Cdiscount : -30€ dès 300€ ...
Voir le deal

Petites et grandes phrases...

+13
Solveij
Accalia
Elinor
Resmiranda
Violette
Mrs Fitzwilliam Darcy
LiviaCullen
Pando_Kat
anne shirley
Angealyn
Fée clochette
jennie
Doddy
17 participants
Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuteurMessage
Louise B.
Beautiful pianoforte
Louise B.

Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Empty
MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan 2009 - 18:13

Connaissez vous ce site en anglais qui répertorie beaucoup de citations des quatres livres?

http://www.twilight-quotes.com
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
http://www.austen33.monsite.wanadoo.fr
Angealyn
Passionate Heart

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan 2009 - 20:29

Je ne le connaissais pas et je te remercie de me l'avoir fait découvrir! J'ai pas le temps de bien faire le tour, mais ça me semble prometteur Very Happy Il a bien vite rejoins mes favoris cheers
Lunaë
Blue Dreams Faërie
Lunaë

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMer 14 Jan 2009 - 21:18

Merci pour le site Louise B!
Louise B.
Beautiful pianoforte
Louise B.

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeDim 24 Mai 2009 - 23:49

J'ai relu le premier tome après avoir vu Robert Pattinson dans l'émision Le grand journal à Cannes et je ne résiste pas à l'envie de poster de nouvelles citations.

Chapitre 3:
Citation :
If I was being honest with myself, I knew I was eager to get to school because I would see Edward Cullen. And that was very, very stupid.

Chapitre 4:
Citation :
Today I was worse than usual because my head was so filled with Edward. I tried to concentrate on my feet but he kept creeping back into my thoughts just when I really needed my balance.

Chapitre 8:
Citation :
"Get in." a furious voice commanded.
It was amazing how instantaneouly the choking fear vanished, amazing how suddenly the feeling of security washed over me - even before I was off the street - as son as I heard his voice.

Chapitre 10:
Citation :
It wasn't really his fault that his voice was so irresistible. . Or what his eyes were capable of.

Citation :
His eyes did that unfair smoldering thing again.

Citation :
"Early spring is Emmett's favorite bear season - They're just coming out of hibernation, so they're more irritable." He smiled as some remembered joke.
"Nothing more fun than an irritated grizzly bear" I agreed nodding.
He snickered shaking his head.
lol!

Chapitre 12:
Citation :
There was a piece of paper folded in my seat. I got in and closed the door before I unfolded it. Two words were written in his elegant script.
"Be safe."
Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 41810

Citation :
"Were you planning to make it out of Forks before nightfall?"
"This truck is old enough to be your car's grandfather - have some respect," I restorted.
Laughing

Chapter 14:

Citation :
"For almost ninety years I've walked among my kind,and yours... all the time thinking I was complete in myself, not realizing what I was seeking. And not finding anything, because you weren't alive yet."

Je sais pas vous mais moi je trouve que Edward est le roi du Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 548707

J'en posterais d'autres demain.
Louise B.
Beautiful pianoforte
Louise B.

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 25 Mai 2009 - 9:08

Voilà la suite des nouvelles citations du premier tome.

Chapitre 16 :
Citation :
«You’re still waiting for the running and screaming, aren’t you ?» I guessed.
A faint smile touched his lips and he nodded.
“I hate to burst your bubble, but you’re really not as scary as you think you are. I don’t find you scary at all, actually,” I lied casually.
He stopped raising his eyebrows in blatant disbelief. Then he flashed a wide, wicked smile.
“You really shouldn’t have said that, “ he chuckled.
He growled, a low sound in the back of his throat; his lips curled back over his perfect teeth. His body shifted suddenly, half-crouched, tensed like a lion about to pounce.
I backed away from him, glaring.
“You wouldn’t.”
I didn’t see him leap at me – it was much too fast. I only found myself suddenly airborne, and then we crashed onto the sofa, knocking it into the wall. All the while, his arms formed an iron cage of protection around me – I was barely jostled. But I still was gasping as I tried to right myself.
He wasn’t having that. He curled me into a ball against his chest holding me more securely than iron chains. I glared at him in alarm, but he seemed well in control, his jaw relaxed as he grinned, his eyes bright only with humor.
“You were saying?” he growled playfully.
“That you are a very, very terrifying monster,” I said, my sarcasm marred a bit by my breathless voice.
“Much better.” He approved.
“Um.” I struggled. “Can I get up now?”
He just laughed.

J’ai l’impression que Bella rajeunit beaucoup Edward. Vous ne trouvez pas ?

Chapitre 19 :
Citation :
«Bella, don’t you dare waste time worrying about me. Your only concern is keeping yourself safe and – please, please – trying not to be reckless.”

Citation :
Jasper and I looked at each other. He stood across the length of the entryway from me… being careful.
“You’re wrong, you know.” He said quietly.
“What?” I gasped.
“I can feel what you are feeling now – and you are worth it.”
“I’m not.” I mumbled. “If anything happens to them, it will be for nothing.”
“You’re wrong,” he repeated, smiling kindly at me.

J'aime beaucoup Jasper.
Louise B.
Beautiful pianoforte
Louise B.

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeLun 17 Jan 2011 - 22:27

Quelques petites citation que j'ai retrouvé un peu par hasard. C'est dans Breaking Dawn:

Citation :
Edward's lips were like a shot of some addictive chemical straight into my nervous system. I was instantly craving more. It took all my concentration to remember the baby in my arms.

Jasper felt my mood change. "Er, Edward, you might not want to distract her like that right now. She needs to be able to focus.

Edward pulled away. "Oops," he said.

I laughed. That had been my line from the very beginning, from the very first kiss.

"Later," I said, and anticipation curled my stomach into a ball.

"Focus, Bella," Jasper urged.

"Right." I pushed the trembly feelings away. Charlie, that was the main thing now. Keep Charlie safe today. We would have all night. . . .

"Bella."

"Sorry, Jasper."

Emmett laughed.

Citation :
Renesmee touched him again.

"No, I don't care if you bite Jacob. That's fine."

Citation :
Fascinated by the undeniable proof that I was stronger than the strongest vampire I'd ever known, I placed my hand, fingers spread wide, against the rock.

Then I dug my fingers slowly into the stone, crushing rather than digging; the consistency reminded me of hard cheese. I ended up with a handful of gravel.

"Cool," I mumbled.

With a grin stretching my face, I whirled in a sudden circle and karate-chopped the rock with the side of my hand.

The stone shrieked and groaned and—with a big poof of dust—split in two.

I started giggling.

I didn't pay much attention to the chuckles behind me while I punched and kicked the rest of the boulder into fragments. I was having too much fun, snickering away the whole time.

It wasn't until I heard a new little giggle, a highpitched peal of bells, that I turned away from my silly game.

"Did she just laugh?"

Everyone was staring at Renesmee with the same dumbstruck expression that must have been on my face.

"Yes," Edward said.

"Who wasn't laughing?" Jake muttered, rolling his eyes.

"Tell me you didn't let go a bit on your first run, dog," Edward teased, no antagonism in his voice at all.

"That's different," Jacob said, and I watched in surprise as he mock-punched Edward's shoulder. "Bella's supposed to be a grown-up. Married and a mom and all that. Shouldn't there be more dignity?"

Renesmee frowned, and touched Edward's face.

"What does she want?" I asked.

"Less dignity," Edward said with a grin.

"She was having almost as much fun watching you enjoy yourself as I was."

"Am I funny?" I asked Renesmee, darting back and reaching for her at the same time that she reached for me. I took her out of Edward's arms and offered her the shard of rock in my hand. "You want to try?"

She smiled her glittering smile and took the stone in both hands. She squeezed, a little dent forming between her eyebrows as she concentrated.

There was a tiny grinding sound, and a bit of dust. She frowned, and held the chunk up to me.

"I'll get it," I said, pinching the stone into sand.

She clapped and laughed; the delicious sound of it made us all join in.

Puis des citations d'Emmett car il me fait beaucoup rire et en particulier dans ces chapitres 25 et 26:

Citation :
"So it's still standing?" he managed to get out between his snickers. "I would've thought you two had knocked it to rubble by now. What were you doing last night? Discussing the national debt?" He howled with laughter.

Citation :
Woo!" Emmett suddenly boomed in his deep bass. "Go Gators!"

Jacob and Charlie jumped. The rest of us froze.

Charlie recovered, then looked at Emmett over his shoulder. "Florida winning?"

"Just scored the first touchdown," Emmett confirmed. He shot a look in my direction, wagging his eyebrows like a villain in vaudeville. "'Bout time somebody scored around here."

Citation :
I'm not even sure she's really a vampire, let alone a newborn," Emmett called from under the stairs. "She's too tame."

All the embarrassing comments he'd made in front of my father sounded in my ears again, and it was probably a good thing I was holding Renesmee. Unable to help my reaction entirely, I snarled under my breath.

"Oooo, scary," Emmett laughed.

Citation :
"Okay, Emmett. I win, and you cannot say one more word about my sex life to anyone, not even Rose. No allusions, no innuendos—no nothing."

His eyes narrowed. "Deal. I win, and it's going to get a lot worse."

He heard my breath stop and grinned evilly. There was no hint of bluff in his eyes.

"You gonna back down so easy, little sister?" Emmett taunted. "Not much wild about you, is there? I bet that cottage doesn't have a scratch."

Louise B.
Beautiful pianoforte
Louise B.

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil 2011 - 9:35

En voilà une extraite du Chapitre 15 de Twilight qui me fait bien rire à chaque fois.

Citation :
"Breakfast time," he said eventually, casually — to prove, I'm sure, that he remembered all my human frailties.

So I clutched my throat with both hands and stared at him with wide eyes.

Shock crossed his face.

"Kidding!" I snickered. "And you said I couldn't act!"

He frowned in disgust. "That wasn't funny."

"It was very funny, and you know it." But I examined his gold eyes carefully, to make sure that I was forgiven. Apparently, I was.
lady Clare
Lily-white Doe
lady Clare

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMar 12 Juil 2011 - 10:01

Merci Louise B!
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: Petites et grandes phrases...   Petites et grandes phrases... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Petites et grandes phrases...
Page 5 sur 5Aller à la page : Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4, 5